Volunteers are the backbone of an organization. They provide time, energy and talents that can produce game-changing and historical events. They generate enthusiasm and interest that help to create a positive image of the organization. Elephanatics has been lucky enough to find some of these people, but we are always in search of more talent!
Volunteer Opportunities for Elephanatics
- Cultural Ambassadors and/or translators. This is a global problem! – see list below for Ambassador duties
- Delivery of short classroom presentations – a volunteer willing to read our specific books to primary grades about poaching
- Fundraiser organizers – leaders to take charge and start a fundraiser for elephants
- Letter writing and petition circulation – start a campaign to help elephants by writing your political candidates.
- Social Media Involvement – Twitter, Instagram, Facebook posting expertise
- Website updating – we need experienced WordPress volunteers
- Newsletter authors – we need volunteers to put our newsletters in Mailchimp
- Blog enthusiast/contributor
- Volunteer coordinator
- Take part in our #Ivory-FreeCanada campaign – see below:
The following organizations are working together as a coalition to act in concert to end the legal trade in elephant ivory in Canada: Elephanatics, Humane Society International-Canada; World Elephant Day; Global March Elephants and Rhinos – Toronto; and the Jane Goodall Institute of Canada. Please join the Ivory-Free Canada coalition and tell our government to end the legal domestic trade of elephant ivory. Look for our campaign –#IvoryFreeCanada. Sign and Share our petition at: change.org/IvoryFreeCanada
If you would like to donate your time to us, contact us at email@example.com, or fill out the form below: